Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Our Epiaging Test Kit cannot be returned.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
HKG epiTherapeutics Limited
Unit 613, 6/F Biotech Centre 2
11 Science Park West Avenue
Hong Kong Science Park
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- The epiaging test is not intended to be health information or medical data or to be used to screen, diagnose, treat, prevent or assess the risk of any disease or condition.
- The epiaging service is an epigenetic age determination based on the assessment of DNA methylation in your DNA.
- We are not collecting genetic data.
- The test is available for individuals 21 years of age or older.
- This service has not been cleared or approved by U. S. Food and Drug Administration